Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Softball Region

  1. #1
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Softball Region

    P.V. 2
    Leb. 1

  2. #2
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Softball Region

    Tuesday's scores
    Coeburn 4 Haysi 0
    Honaker 4 Rye Cove 2
    Virginia High 3 J.I. Burton 1

    Semifinals tomorrow (Thursday) at Honaker. PV vs. Coeburn, 5 p.m. and Honaker hosting Virginia High, to follow.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Softball Region

    any scores yet?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Softball Region

    PV lost in like 10 innings, 2-1 I think. I didn't go but I got a call from a friend when it was over. I'm pretty sure thats the right score.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member The Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 3rd, 2010
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Softball Region

    Yep. 2-1 Coeburn. Hannah Light struck out 20 batters in 10 innings.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Softball Region

    That would have been fun to watch. I was watching the women's softball WS game for UT earlier. They had 4 runs on 1 hit in the 3rd. AZ's pitcher was making illegal pitch after illegal pitch. UT won 9-0.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 1999
    Posts
    1,019
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Softball Region

    Quote Originally Posted by pvfan View Post
    PV lost in like 10 innings, 2-1 I think. I didn't go but I got a call from a friend when it was over. I'm pretty sure thats the right score.
    Wow I knew that would be a heck of a game it is one of those games that it is ashame that anyone had to lose.......Good luck to The Knights from here on out

  8. #8
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Softball Region

    Coeburn beat VHS 5-1 for the Region D title.

    Katherine Nixon hit a walk off Grand Slam in the bottom of the 10th.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Softball Region

    Congratulations are in order for Coeburn's girls! Bring the trophy back to Southwest Virginia.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •